JackTran’s Beach House Tam Thanh
Located in the Tam Thanh fishing village, less than an hour’s drive south of Hoi An, Jack Tran’s Beach House is the perfect paradise beach getaway. While the newly built two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa boasts all the amenities of a world-class luxury suite overlooking a pristine beach, it is the only rental of its kind in the quaint yet vibrant village for a comfortable yet cultural holiday.
Despite its roots as a fishing hamlet, Tam Thanh explodes with vivid colors, as the town’s walls showcase the history and livelihood of the local people as painted by professional Korean artists as part of a community improvement project. Tam Thanh also excites any seafood lover. Freshly caught crab, squid, sardines, anchovy, shrimp, cod, tuna and a myriad of other local delights are readily available each morning at the bustling seafood market a short 10-15 minute bicycle ride across the charming town. Worldwide products are available a 15-minute scooter or taxi ride away at the supermarket in neighboring Tam Ky City. With the East Vietnam Sea to the east and the Truong Giang River to the west, the one-road fishing village presents both stunning sunrises and picturesque sunsets.
Upon arriving to Jack Tran’s Beach House, guests step into an awe-inspiring fully equipped open-concept kitchen and living room with a commanding view of an infinite sea of turquoise, making it ideal for both relaxing and entertaining. The romantic master bedroom to the left beckons guests with its king-size bed, hardwood wardrobe, and luxurious ensuite bathroom. The second bathroom, fitted with a queen-size bed, also hosts the same incredible view with floor-to-ceiling windows to summon the morning sun.
While the village has recently gained some domestic attention, Tam Thanh remains nearly unknown internationally. Its small-town charm and kaleidoscope of color offer an exciting sensory experience for a unique off-the-map luxury holiday at Jack Tran’s Beach House.
PRICE: 6,000,000 ($260) D/1 night included below:
1. Pick up and drop off from Hoi An ancient town to Jack Tran’s beach house at mural fishing village Tam Thanh, Tam Ky city ( 1 hour drive from Hoi An and vice versa)
2. In house breakfast ( bread, jams, egg, bacon, milk, fruits, café, tea, instant noodle) cooked by guests
Highlight at Jack Tran’s beach house
- Paradise beach
- Cultural fishing village / friendly people
- Fish market
- Sunrise on beach
- Sunset on river side
- Walk, cycle, bike, scooter
- Feb / August fishing 7-8 pm (sardines)
- Anchovy, sardines, shrimp, squid, crab, cod, tuna
- Wi-fi, air conditioner, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open concept
- Supermarket in Tam Ky, with all Asian/western ingredients
- Taxi service to and from the villa is provided and bicycles to explore the area are offered free of charge.
1. Maximum 4 persons capacity staying at Jack Tran’s beach house
2. The Living room sofa bed can turn into the bed room at night
“The beach house is beautiful just a few meters away from the beach with the sound of the sea in the back ground. Rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and all the amenities you could wish for. The village is rural, very laid back and relaxed. A perfect escape out of the crowded tourist area...”
“My husband and I had been staying in Hoi An Old Town when we came across an opportunity to stay at Jack Tran's Beach House in Tam Thanh. Eager to get out of the crowds of tourists in Hoi An, we immediately booked our private getaway in this beautiful fishing village less than an hour away... ”
“WOW ! Jack Trans Beach House is simply amazing in every way, situated on an unspoilt,, peaceful, quiet beach in a true Vietnamese village 50 minutes from Hoi An. This has everything you need incl: luxury comfortable extra large bedding, indoor garden showers, fully equipped kitchen and lounge room with spectacular views of the ocean...”